RNID Job Description
Servisource Healthcare are recruiting RNID’s (Registered Nurses Intellectual Disability) for jobs in Charleville, Co Cork. These RNID jobs have an immediate start. This RNID job will involve working with challenging behaviour. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years working in this area as well as proof of participation in continuing professional development. The successful candidate will need to have a full Irish driving licence.
Charleville RNID (Registered Nurses Intellectual Disability) Job Benefits
- Excellent rates of pay and paid holiday days!
- We supply you with a free uniform and offer a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource Healthcare.
- Newly activated nurses can avail of an incentive in the form of €100 towards their INMO registration.
- Servisource Healthcare also provide mandatory training such as CPR, MAPA, Infection Prevention and Control, among others.
- We run a referral scheme for nurses – if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (once the nurse has worked 120 hours with us).
- Exciting opportunity to work within a well-established Intellectual Disability facility.
Charleville RNID (Registered Nurses Intellectual Disability) Job Role:
The responsibilities of this RNID (Registered Nurses Intellectual Disability) job will include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate interventions and supports for the management of behaviour that challenges in collaboration with the service user, the family/carer and the multidisciplinary team.
- Implement a referral system and effectively manage referrals that require comprehensive assessment, interventions and education of service user and their family, other health care colleagues.
- Be aware of drug treatments and interactions and support medical staff with medication management.
- Provide verbal and written communications.
- Provide a high level of professional and clinical leadership.
- Adhere to Facility’s guidelines, policies, protocols and national legislation.
- Participate in teams/meetings, committees as appropriate, communicating and working in co-operation with other team members.
- Maintain nursing records in accordance with local service and professional standards.
- Maintain professional standards in relation to confidentiality, ethics and legislation.
- Participate in clinical audit on an ongoing basis.
- Plan and support the discharge or transition of the service user between services as appropriate.
- Ensure that the service users and others are treated with dignity and respect
- Respect and maintain the privacy, dignity and confidentiality of the service user and their family.
- Proactively challenge any interaction which fails to deliver a quality service to service users.
Charleville RNID (Registered Nurses Intellectual Disability) Job Requirements
To be successful in your application for the above RNID (Registered Nurses Intellectual Disability) job you will need to have the following:
- an in-date ABA Pin as an RNID.
- Level 8 Degree in Behaviours that Challenge.
- The ability to employ appropriate diagnostic to support clinical decision making and the patients’ self- management planning.
- in-date certificates for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Prevention and Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, CPR and MAPA.
- a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Intellectual Disability.
- Experience working as part of a Multidisciplinary Team for behavioural supports.
- willingness to undergo Servisource Garda Vetting.
- the ability to provide your full Vaccination history. You will be vaccinated against Hep B, MMR and TB.
- Three references/referees, two of which must be from a healthcare background.
You will also have a strong understanding of current HIQA standards and you will work to follow them. You are a caring and motivated Nurse who always treats your patient and colleagues with respect and dignity at all times. You have excellent communication skills and are fluent English.
*** All Nursing applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence***
Charleville RNID (Registered Nurses Intellectual Disability) Jobs Contact:
To apply for the above job please send an up-to-date CV to Apply quoting the job o