I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Are you an experienced Radiographer with an interest in new technologies and a desire to progress your career in a state of the Art healthcare facility? We have public and private sector clients that are currently looking for experienced, Senior Radiographers
With an attractive salary, pension and other benefits on offer, these roles offer the successful candidates substantial career development prospects in a range of modern, technologically advanced facilities.
Responsibilities of role:
• Manage the running of assigned clinical area and take responsibility for supervising newly qualified/Junior staff
• Demonstrate strong technical expertise – Advanced imaging skills, competency with a wide range of with a wider range of equipment and ability to advise colleagues on same
• Monitor operational status of all equipment and reporting any faults to management and appropriate maintenance vendor
• Manage and contribute to supervision of junior and newly qualified staff of the assigned clinical area – The ideal candidate should also have some experience in mentoring/tutoring junior staff
• Ensure the department is in full compliance with statutory legislation and guidelines regarding Radiation Protection
• Maintain clear, effective communications with communications with clinical and non-clinical colleagues from other departments to ensure an optimal level of service is provided for patients.
• Bachelor of Science (Hons) (Radiography) from the National University of Ireland, the Diploma of the College of Radiographers, London or a comparable qualification approved by the Radiographers Registration Board at CORU.
• Hold current CORU registration
• 5 Years RECENT Post Registration Experience, 3 of which must have been spent working predominantly in MRI
• Sufficient clinical knowledge and evidence based practice to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role.
• An ability to apply knowledge to best practice.
• Evidence of computer / IT skills appropriate to the role.
• Be free of any health, legal or other problems that would prevent or impair performance in this role
For further information about working as a Radiographer, Physiologist or other Allied Health Professional in Ireland, then please go to Apply.
For information about professional registration for Allied Health Professionals in Ireland, please go to Applyru.ie
NOTE – Only candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria listed above will be contacted
Ref: MX 82
Dublin, Dublin, IrelandPermanentPosted 30th April 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 30th April 2018Closes 30th May 2018Ref DQN/ME
Are you a dual qualified General and Paediatric Nurse looking for a career move that allows you to work with both Adult and Paediat...
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 35,000 - 45,000 Per yearPermanent...Posted 27th January 2018
€ 35,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanent...Posted 27th January 2018Closes 27th July 2018Ref Cath Lab
Staff Nurse - Cath Lab Staff Nurse with NMBI registration required for a busy Cath Lab. The role will include a two week rotation i...
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 0 - 0 Per yearPermanentPosted 26th April 2018
€ 0 - 0 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 26th April 2018Closes 24th May 2018Ref HQ00081272
Staff Nurse - Neurosurgery/Orthopaedic Staff nurse required for Neurosurgery / Orthopaedic ward of a state of the art private hospi...
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 30000 - 45000 Per yearContractPosted 12th May 2018
€ 30000 - 45000 Per yearFull timeContractPosted 12th May 2018Closes 12th June 2018Ref MX85
Our client, a highly regarded specialist hospital hospital in Dublin Dublin Mid West now has vacancies for experienced Theatre Rec...
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 28,000 - 43,000 Per yearPermanent...Posted 18th February 2018
€ 28,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull timePermanent...Posted 18th February 2018Closes 18th August 2018Ref Oncology HSE
Our clients HSE University hospital is recruiting an Oncology Staff Nurse to administer care and support for patients undergoing ca...
Dublin, Dublin, IrelandContractPosted 11th May 2018
Full timeContractPosted 11th May 2018Closes 11th June 2018Ref MX 68
This hospital is very well staffed, resourced and organised. Nurses are supported in their respective wards/departments work by a ...
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 27483 - 42469 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th May 2018
€ 27483 - 42469 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th May 2018Closes 5th June 2018Ref HQ00081480
Staff Nurse with 6 months acute experience-I have the job for you. Dublin-HSE Hospital How would you like to grow your career in a...
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 29000 - 47000 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th May 2018
€ 29000 - 47000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th May 2018Closes 13th June 2018Ref NUR 172825
Staff Nurse Dual Qualified Paediatric & GeneralHospitalDublin North Our client an established hospital based in North Dublin is cur...
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland£ 38900 - 45800 Per yearPermanentPosted 2nd May 2018
£ 38900 - 45800 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 2nd May 2018Closes 1st June 2018Ref VAC-10391
On behalf of our client we are currently seeking a Person in Charge (CNM1) to join their exisitng team. The ideal candidate will ha...