I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Our client has an opening for a Clinical Nurse Manager – Care of the Elderly in North Dublin
• Active NMBI Registration
• Excellent Leadership, Organisational and Communication skills
• Sound decision making ability
• Ability to motivate yourself and others and work on own initiative
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Clinical Practice
To ensure the delivery of the highest standards of nursing and social care which meet the individual needs of each resident by:
- Ensuring that the home policies and best clinical standards are practiced at all times. Working with different staff members in all areas to ensure that standards are maintained. Also to identify areas that may be of concern which can be discussed with manager and action plan put in place.
- Reviewing residents with pressure sores /sustained falls / clinically unwell, through clinical practices and documentation to ensure appropriate management plan is in place.
- Troubleshoot any ongoing clinical issues and non clinical issues and escalating to the director of nursing.
- Performs a comprehensive assessment of the residents and monitors ongoing assessment and modifications
• Staff Supervision and Training
- In order to fulfill the supervisory function of the role, the CNM needs to work alongside the staff nurses and carers, and to be a visible presence. As part of the routine, it is important to monitor practice in relation to care practices.
- Training and Development/Performance Appraisal – Staff Nurses and Care Assistants – In conjunction with DON
- Training, education, development and induction of nursing and care staff are fundamental to the role. The CNM works with the DON in carrying out regular performance appraisal and helping staff to implement their personal development plan.
- The CNM can work with care assistants, ensuring that they have a professional, yet caring approach to the residents, and that they provide a high standard of direct care.
- It is the CNM who can best implement the Named Nurse and Named Carer in practice, and monitor the effectiveness of individuals in relation to their assigned residents.
- Assessing training needs and implementing in house training, such as infection control, palliative care, understanding challenging behaviour
- The CNM is the supervisor of the staff nurses and carers and is responsible for ensuring that the care delivered is consistently of a high quality and that those delivering the direct care to residents are appropriately skilled, competent, caring and conscientious. The CNM is the team leader of the staff who provide the hands-on care to our residents, is a role model of excellent nursing care and practice and leads by example.
- Ability to assist with all DON’s responsibilities in order to effectively take on the role when covering for annual leave.
- CNM needs to be regularly engaged on the floor supervising staff, monitoring drug rounds, dealing with clinical issues, working with staff and obtaining crucial information on the day to day goings on. By doing this the CNM can observe staff compliance with clinical standards, communication skills with residents and general working practices.
Salary negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Apply with CV or call 01- 555 75 - 88
Ref: CNM RGN
Dublin,, Dublin, Ireland€ 35000 - 44086 Per yearPermanentPosted 18th May 2018
€ 35000 - 44086 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 18th May 2018Closes 15th November 2018Ref JO-1505-308420_2943
CAMHS HSE – MENTAL HEALTH STAFF NURSESVacancies for New Graduates & Experienced NursesImmediate Interviews available &nda...
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 29.000 - 41.000 Per yearContract...Posted 23rd January 2018
€ 29.000 - 41.000 Per yearFull time...Contract...Posted 23rd January 2018Closes 25th May 2018Ref 4676236AC
UniSync Recruitment is a Clinical and Non-Clinical recruitment agency, number one supplier of the HSE (public sector) and to the pr...
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 19.00 - 23.00 Per hourPermanent...Posted 23rd April 2018
€ 19.00 - 23.00 Per hourFull timePermanent...Posted 23rd April 2018Closes 23rd October 2018Ref RPN
Job Title: RPN Psychiatric Staff Nurse Location: Dublin Salary: €19.00 - 23.00 per hour neg. RPN Psychiatric Staff Nurse required -...
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 17.00 - 23.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 21st May 2018
€ 17.00 - 23.00 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 21st May 2018Closes 18th June 2018Ref NUR 174133
Staff Nurse Jobs in excellent nursing home in Dublin SouthA nursing home in Dublin South is now looking to appoint a Staff Nurse to...
Dublin, Dublin, IrelandPermanentPosted 23rd April 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 23rd April 2018Closes 20th October 2018Ref JO-1804-406739_3
Cpl healthcare in partnership with our client who run a children's hospice service in Dublin are seeking an experienced nurse manag...
County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland£ 48300 - 65900 Per yearPermanentPosted 22nd May 2018
£ 48300 - 65900 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 22nd May 2018Closes 21st June 2018Ref VAC-10339A
On Behalf of our client we are currently seeking a Director of Nursing in North Dublin. The ideal candidate will have the following...
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 0 - 0 Per hourPermanentPosted 11th April 2018
€ 0 - 0 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 11th April 2018Closes 31st May 2018Ref BH-115
Nurse Ireland are working in partnership with our client, a leading HSE Psychiatric Hospital in South Dublin. Our client is c...
County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland£ 22000 - 30700 Per yearPermanentPosted 22nd May 2018
£ 22000 - 30700 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 22nd May 2018Closes 21st June 2018Ref 08SNBFEC1472
Our clients are a well established Healthcare facility in South Dublin who pride themselves on giving high quality care in a positi...
South Dublin, Dublin, IrelandPermanentPosted 19th April 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 19th April 2018Closes 16th October 2018Ref JO-1804-407251
Director of Nursing - South DublinDeirdre Treanor – Servisource HealthcareFinally, I’ve got your attention!Are you a Di...