I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Job Title Staff Nurse
Department Intensive Care Unit
Reports to Nurse Manager
- NMBI Registered General Nurse licence.
- 1 year Critical Care experience preferred.
Job Specific Competencies and Knowledge
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrate motivation and an innovative approach to job.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Demonstrate effective communication skills including the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrate an understanding of change management.
Planning and Organising
- Demonstrate evidence of effective planning, organising and time
- Demonstrate flexible approach – to internal rotations, rostering e.g. night duty, theatre on call, attitude to work.
- Demonstrate evidence of recent and relevant experience in the specialised area and in an acute hospital setting.
- Demonstrate knowledge of new developments in specialised area.
- Demonstrate knowledge of national strategies where appropriate to nursing care.
- Maintain up to date certificates in BLS and ACLS.
Patient and Customer Focus
- Demonstrate a focus on quality.
- Demonstrate evidence of ability to empathise with and treat patients,
relatives and colleagues with dignity and respect.
Personal and Professional Responsibilities
The post holder is expected to:
- Maintain a professional portfolio.
- Utilise all practical opportunities to educate the patient and their families.
- Attend appropriate study days and courses.
- Be a preceptor and or supervisor to students and newly appointed staff.
- Participate in their performance review with their Nurse Manager.
Under the direction of the Nurse Manager the post holder will:
- Identify and contribute to the continual enhancement of learning opportunities in the clinical area.
- Participate in the clinical induction of all new nursing and support staff.
- Assume responsibility for own learning and development needs.
Apply with CV or email Maria for full job specification on Apply
Ref: Staff Nurse ICU
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 20 - 60 Per hourBank...Posted 4th May 2018
€ 20 - 60 Per hourFull time...Bank...Posted 4th May 2018Closes 4th June 2018Ref YWEON
This position is available on a full, part time or ad-hoc basis to start on 08/03/2017 with a pay of €20-€60. To be successful in t...