I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Dual Qualified Staff Nurse RGN, RCN - Inpatient Unit ; for recently expanded Unit to include Paediatric Orthopaedic / Post Operative Care of Scoliosis patients
Overall Purpose of Job
We will provide exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion are at the centre of all we do.
To provide direct nursing care to assigned patient load and demonstrate skills in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care for assigned patients.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Provides direct care to assigned paediatric patients and adult patients.
- This role requires the post holder to be competent to take charge at night.
- Takes the nursing history, summarises data, and states nursing diagnoses or patient care needs.
- Observes and records signs, symptoms, and behaviours, including the physiological status of patients;
presents the assessment of changes, the proposed revision of interventions, and desired outcomes.
- Follows policy for activating an individualised plan of care for newly admitted patients.
- Delivers designated nursing interventions to assigned patients that are consistent with the stated medical plan of care.
- Performs admission, discharge and transfer procedures, and assists others with patient's activities and care.
- Executes consultants’ orders for all assigned patients; safely and properly administers medications and treatments.
- Notifies appropriate nursing and medical staff to changes in the patient's status.
- Independently performs duties and assumes responsibility for care of assigned patients.
- Performs techniques and routines in the specialty service area.
- Performs or assists others to perform proper aseptic techniques, isolation procedures, and infection control measures.
- NMBI Registered Childrens’ Nurse Licence in good standing.
- NMBI Registered General Nurse licence in good standing.
- Acute hospital experience essential.
Job Specific Competencies and Knowledge
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrate motivation and an innovative approach to job.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Demonstrate effective communication skills including the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrate an understanding of change management.
Planning and Organising
- Demonstrate evidence of effective planning, organising and time management skills.
- Demonstrate flexible approach – to internal rotations, rostering, e.g. night duty, theatre on call, attitude to work.
- Demonstrate evidence of recent and relevant experience in the specialised area and in an acute hospital setting.
- Demonstrate knowledge of new developments in specialised area.
- Demonstrate knowledge of national strategies where appropriate to nursing care.
Patient & Customer Focus
- Demonstrate a focus on quality.
- Demonstrate evidence of ability to empathise with and treat patients, relatives and colleagues with dignity and respect.
- Act as a child and parent advocate
Ref: Staff Nurse Dual Qualified
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 44288 - 52191 Per yearPermanentPosted 21st May 2018
€ 44288 - 52191 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 21st May 2018Closes 18th November 2018Ref JO-1702-348188_5
Cpl healthcare in partnership with our client who run an intellectual disability service in Dublin are seeking an experienced RNID,...
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 20 - 60 Per hourBank...Posted 4th May 2018
€ 20 - 60 Per hourFull time...Bank...Posted 4th May 2018Closes 4th June 2018Ref YWEON
This position is available on a full, part time or ad-hoc basis to start on 08/03/2017 with a pay of €20-€60. To be successful in t...
Dublin, Dublin, IrelandContractPosted 12th May 2018
Full timeContractPosted 12th May 2018Closes 12th June 2018Ref MX87
Ref. MX87 High Quality, State of the Art Hospital in West Dublin requires experienced ICU Nurses for Immediate start. This role of...
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 23000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 23rd May 2018
€ 23000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 23rd May 2018Closes 20th November 2018Ref JO-1710-361694_13
Nurses (all disciplines), Ireland Cpl Healthcare in partnership with its clients, is currently seeking experienced Registered ...
Dublin, Dublin, IrelandContract...Posted 23rd May 2018
Full time...Contract...Posted 23rd May 2018Closes 23rd June 2018Ref 37113718AK
At UNiSync Recruitment, our healthcare recruitment consultants focus on supplying the best calibre of healthcare professionals of a...
Dublin, Dublin, IrelandPermanentPosted 23rd May 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 23rd May 2018Closes 20th November 2018Ref JO-1610-342230_52
Registered General Nurses, Acute Hospitals – Dublin, IrelandFull Time Permanent Positions In association with our client...
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 35000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th January 2018
€ 35000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th January 2018Closes 7th July 2018Ref NUR 173278
Oncology Nurse Community Nursing great Job in DublinA private Healthcare company wishes to recruit an Oncology Community Nurse in D...
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 28483 - 44800 Per yearPermanentPosted 18th April 2018
€ 28483 - 44800 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 18th April 2018Closes 15th October 2018Ref JO-1510-318700_71
Paediatric ICU Nurses – Temple Street Children’s Hospital, DublinPermanent Full-time – Dublin City Centre N...