Community Staff Nurse - Leinster
- € 38000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 20 Dec 2020
Community Staff Nurse Requirements:
The home care nurse will provide clinical services to patients in an effective and caring manner to a high standard that meets best practice. A key element of the role is the maintenance of accurate electronic patient records and the timely deliverance of reports immediately after a visit back to the clients and head office. The home care nurse should see the role as working as part of a team where the nurse uses their clinical, communication and interpersonal skills to provide a seamless service whilst at all times liaising closely with the nursing director and the clients multi-disciplinary team.
• Cannulation & Phlebotomy Skills Essential
• Demonstrable IV therapy experience including care of central venous access devices.
• High degree of self-motivation. Evidence of personal and professional development.
• Effective administrator, with a high level of attention to detail.
• Good time management skills.
• Demonstrable computer skills in Word (preferable Microsoft Office) and email.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to present to a multidisciplinary team.
• Ability to quickly build good rapport with new contacts.
• Displays a good deal of flexibility and is adaptable to change.
• Likes to work alone yet values their position within a team.
• Demonstrates good sound judgement.
-Schedules issued on a Sunday evening for the week
-Work from home to home attending multiple homes in your region per day
-Homecare experience not needed
-Company car, Petrol, Phone, Tablet, lunch vouchers, pension and healthcare
-Mon – Fri, 9am to 5pm, 50% of time on the road
-No night shifts and freedom and flexibility to work around your own schedule.
-Incredible progression opportunities
-50% Road Time 50% Patient Care