Skype Interviews - Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS
Harlow, Essex, England
- £ 24907.0 - 30615.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 20 Nov 2020
- 17 May 2021
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is recruiting Nurses for Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust located in Harlow, Essex, UK.
The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust is located in Harlow, Essex and is a 501 bedded District General Hospital providing a comprehensive range of safe and reliable acute and specialist services to the local population.
The main hospital is in central Harlow, and the Trust also provide patient services from St Margaret's Hospital in Epping, Herts and Essex Hospital in Bishop's Stortford and the Rectory Lane Centre in Loughton.
Princess Alexandra NHS Trust is seeking experienced nurses and ambitious newly qualified nurses to join the nursing team at the hospital.
Specialities include: General Medicine and Emergency
Princess Alexandra Hospital is conveniently located in Harlow, Essex just 25 minutes’ drive to London Stansted Airport and 25 minutes train ride to London Liverpool Street. Harlow also has excellent road connections across England, with the M11, M25, A10, M1 and A1 all on its doorstep.
Harlow celebrated its 70th anniversary in 2017. It has all the benefits of a planned community - plenty of green space, good leisure facilities, cycleways and relatively affordable housing.
Nearby the longer established towns of Bishop’s Stortford, Sawbridgeworth, Epping, Theydon Bois, Loughton, Buckhurst Hill and Waltham Abbey are a short commute to work.
Also nearby are the many "chocolate box" Essex villages, where thatched cottages jostle with tea rooms and antique shops. Whatever your taste in accommodation, you should find somewhere to suit you in the area.
Harlow is located between the University of London and the University of Cambridge, both of which feature in the world top ten universities.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Starting salary Band 4, adjusted to Band 5 salary once NMC registration has been received plus the high-cost area supplement.
- 37.5 hours per week - Full-time Positions
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum + 8 Public Holidays
- Flight Ticket up to £600 refunded (if traveling to the UK from outside Europe)
- IELTS/OET fee up to £200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- CBT fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- VISA fee - up to £600 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE training provided by the hospital (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- Certificate of Sponsorship & Part 2 NMC Test of Competence OSCE Exam covered by the Trust
- Assistance with accommodation, first SIX weeks free!
- £200 welcome voucher to help support resettlement costs.
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Outstanding opportunities for fully funded further study
- Eligible to register with NMC
- Non-EU Trained Nurses - Newly Qualified Nurses accepted
- EU Trained Nurses – Newly Qualified Nurses accepted
- Must have scored a minimum of a band 7 in Speaking, Listening, Reading and a minimum of a band 6.5 in Writing of IELTS or a minimum of a grade B in each sub-test of OET (applicable to EU & International applicants applying from a country where English isn't the first language).
Immediate Interviews with full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member.
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply today!
HOW TO APPLY
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Please e-mail your CV along with IELTS or OET certificates and CBT results to Apply
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment - 26 jobs https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/jobs/health-care-ireland/kate-cowhig-international-healthcare-recruitment/ https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/1d76fb32-61e5-48c3-bd84-e52bde4fe5d2131236080435040240.png
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Harlow, Essex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentUxbridge, Greater London, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Uxbridge, London (Home Based for the foreseeable future due to COVID-19) S...
£ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentIslington, London, Greater London, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Islington, North London (Home Based for the foreseeable future due to COVI...