Registered General Nurse Bishopstown, Cork
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 17 May 2021
Servisource Healthcare are recruiting a Registered General Nurse (RGN) on behalf of our client in Cork.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well in a team and also on your own initiative.
Advantages of working with Servisource Healthcare as a Registered General Nurse (RGN) in Cork:
• We will pay €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee if you have worked more than 200 hours for us in the past year.
• We subsidise all mandatory training that needs renewal every two years (Patient Moving and Handling, MAPA/NCVI, Safeguarding Vulnerable Persons, Infection Prevention Control, CPR/OFA/BLS)
• We provide a free Servisource nursing uniform in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource!
• We have a referral scheme where €150 will be awarded to the referrer if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated for work (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource)
Responsibilities of the Registered General Nurse (RGN) role in Cork:
• Providing, assessing and developing appropriate care plans for patients
• Personal care (hygiene, feeding, toileting etc.)
• Protecting and advocating for the individuals
• Administration of medication
Requirements for Registered General Nurse (RGN) role in Cork:
• Proof of current and in-date ABA Pin and Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration.
• Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
• In date certificates in Patient Moving & Handling and CPR.
• Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting.
• Fluent English is essential.
• All candidates must have a good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
• Full clean driving licence is desired.
*All applications for the above advertised Registered General Nurse (RGN) Jobs in Cork will be treated with the strictest of confidence*
For further information or to apply for Registered General Nurse (RGN) Jobs in Cork, please contact Louise Whelton by e-mail with your updated CV to Apply quoting the job order number JO-2010-456378 in the subject bar of the email.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 60000.0 - 75000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCork, Cork, Ireland
Director of Nursing excellent nursing home opportunity CorkA excellent Nursing Home is hiring a Director of Nursing for their Resid...