Registered General Nurse South Dublin
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Nov 2020
- 15 May 2021
Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) to be placed within our client facilities within the South Dublin area.
Both full time and part time hours are available on a weekly basis to the successful candidates, with a mix of both day and night shifts. We have a range of shifts available in general hospitals, nursing homes and intellectual disability facilities.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and on your own initiative.
Benefits for Registered General Nurse in South Dublin:
- great flexibility to suit your work life balance!
- We subsidise all mandatory training which requires renewal every two years (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI)
- We provide a free Servisource nurse’s uniform in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource!
- We will pay €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year.
- Refer a Friend – a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource)
Typical responsibilities when working as a Nurse with Servisource include:
- Liaising with Multidisciplinary team and patient’s family members
- Delivering a quality service, meeting each patient’s individual needs within a safe environment
- Ensuring that both Servisource and the client facilities policies and procedures are understood and adhered to at all times
- Recognising situations that may be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of the individual and reporting instances of such abuse to the relevant parties
- Delivering patient centred care at all times while assisting patients with Hygiene and Social needs
- Evidence of ability to empathise with and treat patients, relatives and colleagues with dignity and respect
Nursing Applicants must have the following;
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 54000.0 - 58000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
ICU Clinical Nurse Manager CNM intensive care opportunity DublinICU Staff Nurse and CNM jobs top hospital DublinRegistered General ...