Nurse - Safeguarding Lead
Brighton, East Sussex, England
- £ 25.0 - 30.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 17 Nov 2020
- 15 Dec 2020
Job Type: Temporary - Up to 6 months
Duration: Currently Ongoing
Location: East Sussex
Pay Rates: £25.00 PAYE holiday Inclusive - £30.00 Umbrella
Working days: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Overall Job Purpose
- To be responsible for establishing an effective framework for safeguarding across all areas of the Trust.
- To be a safeguarding expert, leading the continuing development and integration of safeguarding practice throughout the Trust this must include working with the complex area of Safeguarding such as Transition from child to adult care, Mental Capacity and Liberty Protection Safeguards.
- To be responsible for providing safeguarding governance reports, high level report writing, complex safeguarding advice, think family safeguarding training, safeguarding supervision and monitoring systems for safeguarding across community and acute divisions.
- To manage junior clinical and non-clinical members of the safeguarding team.
Have your previously experience working within a Safeguarding position?
Have you have previously worked as a named nurse safeguarding?
Do you have extensive knowledge of integration of safeguarding practices?
Do you have experience managing a team of non-clinical staff members?
Do you experience match the specifications stated and are you available immediately?
This job was posted to Nurse advisor, Nurse assessor, Ward nurse in Brighton, East Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentTorquay, Devon, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Torquay (Home Based for the foreseeable future due to COVID-19) Salary: £3...