Staff Nurses - Royal Free London, Hampstead
London, Greater London, England
- £ 27846.0 - 36134.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 17 Nov 2020
- 14 May 2021
KCR in partnership with Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust currently have opportunities for International & EU Staff Nurses; both experienced and newly qualified, to join the Trust’s forward thinking and supportive multi–professional team.ROYAL FREE LONDON NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
The Royal Free London NHS foundation trust has around 900 beds and sees about Apply patients a year from all over the world. They employ around 5,200 people.
The Trust services include a major accident and emergency service, all branches of surgery and medicine, a renal service serving the whole of north London, paediatrics, maternity services, care of elderly people, an adolescent psychiatric service and one of two high security infectious diseases units in the country.
These are exciting opportunities in a vibrant trust, committed to staff education and development with practice educators available to teach on site. Support is also provided through mentors and a highly experienced team.
Royal Free are committed to developing and supporting a modern career framework for their nurses and you will be supported every step of your critical care career pathway by our Clinical Practice education team and senior team.
The Royal Free Intensive Care Unit -comprises of 31, level 3 beds, and admits in excess of 1000 patients per year. Specialities at the RFH include Hepato-biliary services, an established liver transplantation programme, haematology, complex vascular surgery, plastic surgery and renal services.
The Royal Free Hospital has 21 operating theatres performing emergency and elective procedures for both adults and children. Specialties include hepatobiliary, vascular, plastics, orthopaedics, breast, ENT, renal/urology, ophthalmic, gynaecology, obstetrics and colorectal. The site is also the vascular hub for north central London, a regional hand trauma centre and a transplant centre for liver and renal transplantation.
Hampstead is a district of north central London. The key sights are a wealth of under-stated historical attractions, and the magnificent open spaces of Hampstead Heath. Kenwood House is one of the most accessible of London's great Regency homes, John Keats has a museum devoted to his life and work at his former residence here, and the inspiration for many of John Constable's landscapes is all around you on Hampstead Heath. Combine those with some of the most interesting historical pubs in the whole city, and a vibrant restaurant and cafe scene, and Hampstead really does have much to offer the visitor.
The Royal Free offers high end quality accommodation on site which is five minutes from Hampstead village and 5 minutes from the train station. Its perfect location - only being 15 minutes by train from London’s Oxford Street.
- Salary for Band 5 £29,057 - £36,134 including 20% Higher Cost Living Allowance
- Pre-OSCE Salary of £24,954 including 20% Higher Cost Living Allowance
- Assistance with sourcing on-site accommodation (Non-EU nurses get 2 months free)
- Flight Ticket up to £600 refunded (if travelling to the UK from outside Europe)
- IELTS/OET fee up to £200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NMC application fee & CBT fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- VISA fee of £464 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- Immigration Health Surcharge of £1,200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE test of £794 paid up-front by Trust* (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE training provided by the hospital (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Full-time permanent positions
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Within walking distance of London Underground tube stations
- Excellent connections to UK cities & London airports - Stansted, Luton, Heathrow and Gatwick
- Eligible to register with NMC
- Non-EU Trained Nurses - A minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience
- EU Trained Nurses – Newly Qualified Nurses accepted
- IELTS or OET is required if applying from a country where an english language test is required for NMC registration. Academic IELTS (with a score of 7 in Listenting, Reading and Speaking and a score of 6.5 in Writing) or OET Exams (with a Grade B in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a Grade C+ in Writing
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment - 26 jobs https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/jobs/health-care-ireland/kate-cowhig-international-healthcare-recruitment/ https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/1d76fb32-61e5-48c3-bd84-e52bde4fe5d2131236080435040240.png
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Central London (WC) Salary: £41,000 to £43,000 pa, Full and Part Time role...
£ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentUxbridge, Greater London, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Uxbridge, London (Home Based for the foreseeable future due to COVID-19) S...