EU TRAINED STAFF NURSES - LONDON, UK
London, Greater London, England
- £ 27846.0 - 36134.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 17 Nov 2020
- 14 May 2021
The Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) team in partnership with Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust are seeking newly qualified, soon to be qualified, and experienced EU trained nurses to join the Trust’s forward thinking and supportive multi–professional team.
The Royal Free combines globally recognised clinical expertise with local and friendly hospital care to represent the best in NHS treatment. They strive at all times to provide excellent outcomes in clinic treatments, clinical research as well as an excellent working environment for hospital staff.
The trusts’ hospitals are renowned for specialist services. The Royal Free leads UK healthcare in a number of areas, including:
- liver transplant and kidney transplant
- cancer treatment
- plastic surgery
- ENT surgery
The Royal Free Hospital is a major neuroscience base with a network extending throughout north London and into the Home Counties. The Royal Free Hospital is a leading site for the training of doctors, nurses, midwives and professions allied to medicine.
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust Locations:
- Hampstead is a district of north central London. The key sights are a wealth of under-stated historical attractions, and the magnificent open spaces of Hampstead Heath. Combine a Regency home, museums with some of the most interesting historical pubs in the whole city, and a vibrant restaurant and cafe scene, and Hampstead really does have much to offer the visitor.
- Barnet is one of London's largest boroughs. It covers almost 87 km and is home to Apply residents, of which more than two thirds own their own home. Barnet itself has a bustling High Street of high class shops such as Waitrose supermarket along with a number of book shops. It has a famous market, started in 1199 when King John issued a charter to the Abbot of St Albans, John de Cella and it still continues today, on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Chase Farm is a hospital in Gordon Hill, north London run by the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust. Gordon Hill is both a road and an area located in the London Borough of Enfield. It is served by the Gordon Hill railway station making it easy to get in and out of London city centre. The oldest part of the hospital (the "clock tower" building) was formerly part of a children's home. Gordon Hill has quite a number of shops located on Lavender Hill and Lancaster Road.
You will join one of the largest teaching trusts in the UK, a unique opportunity which will allow you to choose the speciality that you wish to work within.
You will also be immediately placed onto a Plan pathway for career progression. You will be provided with countless development and educational opportunities which will allow you to grow & progress within your chosen speciality.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Participates in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual patient care.
- Ensure that all patients receive the care identified in their care plans.
- Observes on the conditions of patients and maintains patients’ records accurately.
- Ensures that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Adheres to regulations regarding the custody and administration of medicines.
- Maintains good communication with patients’ family/friends regarding the patients’ needs and welfare.
- Organises the reception, discharge and aftercare of patients in accordance with hospital policy.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Full time permanent positions.
- Salary for Band 5 £27,846 - £36,134 including 15-20% Higher Cost Living Allowance (dependant on experience)*
- Additional pay for shift deferential and overtime.
- Onsite accommodation available at Royal Free Hospital.
- Plan pathway for career progression.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Free NHS Healthcare.
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Assistance with NMC registration and support provided with relocation to the UK.
- Excellent connections to other UK cities, European cities & London airports - Stansted, Luton, Heathrow and Gatwick
- Must hold valid Nursing Registration or eligibility to apply to the NMC i.e. passed IELTS/OET. Academic IELTS (with a score of 7 in Listenting, Reading and Speaking and a score of 6.5 in Writing) or OET Exams (with a Grade B in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a Grade C+ in Writing)
- Must hold a Diploma/
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment - 26 jobs https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/jobs/health-care-ireland/kate-cowhig-international-healthcare-recruitment/ https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/1d76fb32-61e5-48c3-bd84-e52bde4fe5d2131236080435040240.png
This job was posted to Research nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentIslington, London, Greater London, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Islington, North London (Home Based for the foreseeable future due to COVI...