Oncology Staff Nurse - Major Teaching Hospital Galway - Ireland
- € 35000.0 - 45000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Nov 2020
- 16 May 2021
Oncology Nurse - Galway Hospital Job Opportunity
A major University Hospital in Galway is now seeking to hire Oncology Staff Nurses
Overall Purpose of Job
Exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion
are high priorities
To provide professional nursing skills in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care for assigned patients.
* Nursing & Midwife Board of Ireland (NMBI) Registered General Nurse licence.
* 1 year+ Oncology Ward experience preferred.
- Provides direct care to assigned patients.
- Takes the nursing history, summarises data, and states nursing diagnoses and patient care needs.
- Observes and records signs, symptoms, and behaviours, including the physiological status of patients; presents the assessment of changes, the proposed revision of interventions, and desired outcomes.
For immediate interview please email CV to:
or call Christy O'Hara on Applyfor further information
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse in Galway
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 32000.0 - 47000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGalway, Galway, Ireland
Nurse Jobs ED, ICU, CCU, Cath Lab - great opportunity in GalwayCalling all Nurses - great Hospital & Nursing Home Jobs in GalwayGal...