Staff Nurse - Wicklow
- € 24.0 - 60.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Nov 2020
- 11 Dec 2020
Excel Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting Staff Nurses for our client in Wicklow and South Dublin. We are currently looking for someone to fill a month long post with a view to extension with a client in Wicklow and Blackrock while they open there new palliative care facility. Fantastic premium rates apply!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to secure work in a state of the art palliative care facility, while being able to obtain guaranteed hours with premium nurse rates before and after Christmas. This position would be a great stop gap for someone who is currently between positions.
We would love to hear from nurses of all disciplines and experience.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse Position
- Work the shifts you want to suit your schedule
- Gain experience in various working environments throughout Dublin and the surrounding areas
- Submit your timesheets in order to get paid weekly, and build up your holiday entitlement
- Only be offered work according to your availability
- Work as much or as little as you like
- Have a dedicated consultant who looks after you and your nursing career
As a Staff Nurse with Excel Recruitment you will:
- Possess a caring and energetic attitude in the workplace environment.
- Be a team player, helping to promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients.
- You work well using both your own initiative and in a team environment.
- Carry out duties in a timely manner.
Requirements for Staff Nurse:
- Valid NMBI
- Garda Vetting must be completed through Excel Recruitment
- Must be able to provide at least 2 written references
- Hepatitis B vaccination proof
- Valid certificates for Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, CPR, Patient Moving, Infection Control, and CPI / MAPA (completed within last 18 months)
- Strong knowledge of HIQA Standards
If you are interested in this Staff Nurse position, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please contact Kerry via the link below