- € 24.0 - 60.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2020
- 4 Dec 2020
Excel Recruitment are currently looking to recruit Agency Staff Nurses. Excel can offer all successful candidate's fantastic rates of pay and flexible hours to suit them. We would love to hear from Nurses or all disciplines and all experience.
Our clients range from Care of the Elderly, Palliative Care and Rehabilitation Centres to be able to offer you a wide variety of shifts. This gives our candidates the ability to up-skill in many different areas and learn new skills.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse Position
- Work the shifts you want to suit your schedule
- Gain experience in various working environments throughout Dublin and the surrounding areas
- Submit your timesheets in order to get paid weekly, and build up your holiday entitlement
- Only be offered work according to your availability
- Work as much or as little as you like
- Have a dedicated consultant who looks after you and your nursing career
As a Staff Nurse with Excel Recruitment you will:
- Possess a caring and energetic attitude in the workplace environment.
- Be a team player, helping to promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients.
- You work well using both your own initiative and in a team environment.
- Carry out duties in a timely manner.
Requirements for Staff Nurse:
- Valid NMBI
- Garda Vetting must be completed through Excel Recruitment
- Must be able to provide at least 2 written references
- Hepatitis B vaccination proof
- Valid certificates for Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, CPR, Patient Moving, Infection Control, and CPI / MAPA (completed within last 18 months)
- Strong knowledge of HIQA Standards
If you are interested in this Staff Nurse position, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please contact Kerry via the link below.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Dublin
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 40000.0 - 50000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Staff Nurse Theatre Anaesthetics & PACU Jobs hospital DublinJob Title: Staff NurseDepartment: TheatreReports to: CoordinatorAn exce...