Staff Nurses ICU, EU trained, Dublin
- € 30000.0 - 44800.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 5 Nov 2020
- 2 May 2021
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment are recruiting ICU nurses for a Dublin Teaching Hospital. Positions are only open to EU trained nurses.
NMBI Decision letter holders are not eligible to apply.
- Full registration with NMBI
- A minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience required
- Immediate vacancies
- Salary from €30,009 - €45,119 per annum based on years of experience and additional pay for shift differentials
- Permanent, full-time contracts – 39 hours per week
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Professional development and educational opportunities for postgraduate courses in ICU
- Full Orientation and Mentorship Program
- Assistance and reimbursement with Accommodation provided *
- Flight reimbursement allowance *
- Meet and greet upon arrival
- Excellent relocation package*
*Terms & Conditions apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV and a copy of your NMBI registration to Apply
Weekly interviews by Skype
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment - 26 jobs https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/jobs/health-care-ireland/kate-cowhig-international-healthcare-recruitment/ https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/1d76fb32-61e5-48c3-bd84-e52bde4fe5d2131236080435040240.png
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse, Ward nurse in Dublin
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 38000.0 - 50000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Nurse Inpatient Ward excellent Hospital Dublin North Staff Nurse Inpatient Ward North Dublin Our client a well established Hospital...
€ 32734.0 - 47836.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Clinical Nurse Manager ENT and Plastic Theatres CNM1 DublinTitle: Clinical Nurse Manager CNM1Area: Plastic TheatresLocation: Dublin...