Calling EU nurses UK hospital is interviewing
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Oct 2020
- 11 Apr 2021
Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Trust – Skype interviews
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Trusts is recruiting experienced and new graduate nurses for full time positions with one of the UKs leading NHS Trusts in all clinical areas across the hospital including medical, surgical, neuro surgical / neuro medical, aged care and oncology wards. We will be running skype interviews on the 24th & 25th November 2020.
The Trust provides healthcare for people in the Cambridge area, in eastern England, and specialist services such as transplantation, treatment of rare cancers and neurological intensive care for a much wider area. It runs Addenbrooke's Hospital and the Rosie Hospital.
Addenbrooke's Hospital is an internationally renowned teaching hospital and research centre in Cambridge, England, with strong affiliations to the University of Cambridge. Addenbrooke's Hospital is based on the Cambridge Biomedical Campus. The hospital is run by Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and is a designated academic health science centre. It is also the East of England's major trauma centre - the first of which to be operational in the UK.
Interested candidates must have
- Recognised nursing qualification
- Recent new graduate nurse or recent previous acute hospital experience
- Excellent level of English
- Past OET / IELTS is desirable but not essential
For those who have not already past their OET/ IELTS Cambridge University NHS Trust will provide full OET support which will take place in your home country and will be completed when you relocate to the UK.
- During quarantine nurses will be provided with £60 Asda food voucher per week for the 2 weeks, 2 weeks free wifi and welcome food package.
- Flights to the UK.
- The Trust will provide candidates £1000 relocation package (less tax and national insurance contributions) which will be paid to you as follows:
- £300 cash advance on arrival to the Trust (following 14-day quarantine period)
- One month’s rent paid for your onsite accommodation. Alternatively, if you source your own accommodation you will receive a financial contribution to your first month’s rent to the value of £500
- The remaining amount will be paid into your salary
- Prior to commencement you are required to complete an OET preparation course at the cost of £125, this will be reimbursed to you in your first months’ salary.
- In order to satisfy the NMC Registration requirements you will need to achieve grade B in the OET examination hospital. The Trust will provide you with the following in order to support your registration with the NMC:
OET support programme to the value of £540
- One attempt at the OET examination to the value of £349
We will be holding skype interviews on the 24th & 25th November 2020. To book an interview slot please send me a copy of your CV in English to Apply