- € 28000.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Sep 2020
- 11 Dec 2020
On behalf of our client in Co. Galway, Nurse Bank requires a Registered Nurse to join a caring and committed team that is dedicated to providing the highest quality care over a 24 hour period, to each and every resident in there 75 bed residence. The home provides superior Nursing Care for short and long term residents, as well as respite residents.
Applicants must have:
* Be registered with the NMBI
* A genuine desire to work with the elderly and being able to make positive changes in their lives.
* Must be available to work flexible hours
* Be fluent in the English language (both verbally and written)
* Have the ability to work well individually as well as part of a team, being able to support your colleagues in providing the highest standards of care.
* Flexibility to work a full rota including day and night duty on a rotation with your colleagues.
* Be keen to improve yourself professionally with ongoing self-development and training
* Have a clear understanding of the HIQA guidelines and the policies that govern it
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 50000.0 - 55000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGalway, Galway, Ireland
Clinical Nurse Manager nursing home CNM Galway opportunityClinical Nurse Manager required for well established Nursing Home in Galw...
€ 55000.0 - 65000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGalway, Galway, Ireland
Assistant Director of Nursing required for well established Nursing Home in GalwayExcellent ADON job opportunity in GalwayThis is a...