Band 5 Community Nurse
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Sep 2020
- 22 Oct 2020
Our general nursing division is working with a large established NHS Trust and we are recruiting a Band 5 Registered General Community Nurse (RGN) for Locum shifts as cover for the extremely busy wards and communities they currently have.
The trust provides a wide range of shifts across several sites throughout Essex.
The role is focused on the identification and clinical assessment of patients and also comforting and personal care to those who are currently occupying beds or those that require assistance with their recovery from illness/injury and/or surgery at home after discharge. You must have community experience.
Locum shifts for a Band 5 RGN Community Nurse in Essex
- RGN Band 5 with Community, ward, ED or Rehab experience
- Ideally, you will have min. 2 years’ experience within the community in a similar role
- You will possess experience of working with all age ranges.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Ad-Hoc Shifts available 7 days a week.
- You will earn up to £27.00 per hour (umbrella rate)
- Car driver/ability to travel within your locality in a timely manner.
- Medicine Management
- Trauma wounds- non-complex
- Surgical wounds- non-complex
- Pressure Ulcer care
- Recent Anaphylaxis Training
- Male and female catheterisation- care of and insertion
For more information please contact Sam at Merco Medical Staffing Ltd on 0208 9473077.
This job was posted to Community nurse in Essex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentIslington, London, Greater London, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Islington, North London Salary: £41,000 to £43,000 pa, Full and Part Time ...
£ 38760.0 - 38760.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Registered General Nurse, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Southampton Starting Salary: £38,760 + ...
£ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHarrow, Greater London, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability AnalystLocation: HarrowSalary: £41,000 to £43,000Company: Independent Assessment ServicesCli...
£ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSlough, Berkshire, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Slough, Berkshire Salary: £41,000 to £43,000 pa, Full and Part Time roles ...
£ 29.0 - 38.0 Per hourPart timeContractScunthorpe, Lincolnshire, England
Band 6 Community/District Nurses Needed in North LincolnshireExpert clinicians need an expert agency. Operating across North Lincol...