Staff Nurse for stunning nursing home
- € 28768.0 - 45800.0 Per year
- Full time
- Permanent, Contract, Bank
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified
- 17 Sep 2020
- 31 Dec 2020
Our client is currently seeking an experienced staff nurse to join their team.
The Nursing home is a residential care facility that will provide extended/long term nursing care. This is a stunning 92 bed facility located in the heart of Clondalkin, serviced by public transport.
Location?– Clondalkin Village, Dublin 22.
Hours of work?– Full time 42 hours per week
Days of work?–?Shift Work
Overview of Responsibilities:
· To promote through high standards of professional practice, a caring environment which is conducive to the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of the residents.
· Assessment, planning, delivery, and evaluation of care to residents assigned to them and their team.
· Ensuring that the Clinical Nurse Manager or Person in Charge is made aware of the need for referrals to allied healthcare professionals for individual residents in accordance with each resident’s changing needs.
· Liaison with any allied healthcare professional involved in a resident’s care to ensure a collaborative approach to care planning, safe handover of information and continuity of care for residents.
· Daily monitoring and review of residents’ care and condition and documenting of same in residents’ care plans and daily notes.
· Compliance with professional codes and guidance documents issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
· Reporting to the CNM 2 on any aspects of concern for the quality and safety of care to residents.
· Compliance with safe medication practice as outlined by An Bord Altranais (2007) guidance and the centre’s medication management policy and procedures.
Demonstrate knowledge of national standards and regulations for residential care services for older people.
Demonstrate knowledge of legislation, professional codes and standards related to practice and to caring for older people.
Demonstrate ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for resident residents.
· Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organisational skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Third Level Nursing Qualification
· Registered with the NMBI
· At least two years recent relevant post-registration nursing experience
· Strong clinical and professional ability
· Right to live and work in Ireland
Please apply if you feel you are suitable for the role above.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
NMBI Registration No.
Apply with CV by email
Ref: Lexington House
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Clondalkin
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 60000.0 - 65000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Clinical Nurse Manager Cardiac excellent CNM 3 Cardiology role DublinClinical Nurse ManagerCardiac Care Unit Hospital Dublin Perman...
€ 40000.0 - 50000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Nurse Coordinator fantastic opportunity with expanding company in Dublin West.Our client is currently recruiting a Nurse Coordinato...