Staff nurse role in class nursing home
- € 28768.0 - 45800.0 Per year
- Full time
- Permanent, Contract, Bank
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified
- 17 Sep 2020
- 31 Dec 2020
Looking for a new challenge!.. Interested in promoting and maintaining the highest attainable standard of nursing care!
This is a fabulous opportunity for the right candidate to join an amazing team in a class establishment.
Our client is seeking an experienced Staff nurse for their beautiful nursing home in Blackrock and sister home in Sandymount.
**Excellent rate of pay with Saturday, Sunday and Night premiums**
Duties and Responsibilities
· Supervise and delegate duties as necessary.
· Ensure that all residents are treated with dignity, privacy and respect and ensuring they are treated as individuals.
· Maintain professional standards in keeping with An Bord Altranais Code of Professional Conduct and have an understanding of all An Bord Altranais documents and their implications for nursing practice.
· Establish a personal and meaningful relationship with all residents, relatives and visitors, ensuring appropriate support and comfort is given at all times, especially to the bereaved.
· Ensure all Nursing Healthcare policies are known and adhered to by all staff.
· Maintain clear, concise and accurate records at all levels within the home.
· Ensures the agreed policies and procedures for the control, administration and custody of all drugs and medicines are adhered to.
· Participates in HIQA visits
· Ensure all admissions to the home are carried out correctly and all appropriate documentation completed.
· Liaise with health care professionals as necessary regarding the discharge of a resident to the community to ensure continuity of care.
Apply with CV by email or call Maria in Trinity
Ref: RGN Blackrock
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Blackrock
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 29346.0 - 45701.0 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin 9, Dublin, Ireland
Our client Beaumont HSE University Hospital is still recruiting. Their aim is to deliver the highest quality of care to patients, e...
€ 65000.0 - 70000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin North, Dublin, Ireland
Director of Nursing DONSmall Nursing HomeDublin Northside65 - 70k Our client a Small Nursing Home based on the Northside of Dublin ...
€ 60000.0 - 65000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Clinical Nurse Manager Cardiac excellent CNM 3 Cardiology role DublinClinical Nurse ManagerCardiac Care Unit Hospital Dublin Perman...
€ 38000.0 - 50000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Nurse Inpatient Ward excellent Hospital Dublin North Staff Nurse Inpatient Ward North Dublin Our client a well established Hospital...