Clinical Nurse Manager Theatre, Cork
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Sep 2020
- 13 Mar 2021
CPL Healthcare has an immediate requirement for an experienced theatre staff nurse interested in progressing their career to a Clinical Nurse manager role in a large city centre teaching hospital.
This is a busy 343 bed teaching hospital having recently undergone extensive expansion.
The department has a Specialist staff which includes CNM's, Theatre Staff Nurses and Theatre Health Care Assistants. The department is serviced by a new purpose built sterile supply unit. Approximately 10,000 procedures are undertaken annually.
The Theatre Department comprises of:
- Six bed reception area
- Five Operating Theatres
- Eight bay Post Anaesthetic Care Unit
The department offers a comprehensive range of surgical services.
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Registered general nurse on the NMBI register
- Minimum of 3 years theatre and/or management experience in a clinical setting.
- Adaptation is not available for Decision Letter holders.
- You must be eligible for and available for employment within a short period.
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 40000.0 - 45000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCork, Cork, Ireland
Nurse Advisor Orthopaedics excellent Job in Cork, Munster Fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Support Specialist/Nurse Advisor to ...