PACU Nurse Dublin
- € 35000.0 - 47000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Sep 2020
- 12 Oct 2020
Our client a hospital in Dublin is currently recruiting a Nurse in Anaesthetics/PACU
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career
* Candidates MUST be registered with the NMBI and have full work permits.
* Must have a minimum of 1 years recent relevant post registration experience in an acute hospital setting and a minimum of one years nursing experience in Theatre nursing.
* Must have excellent leadership & communication skills
* Must have excellent organisational skills
* Previous management experience would be desirable or if you feel you are ready to step up
* Must have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
* Competence in the use of information technology.
Salary is neg. depending on experience... for More Information and full job spec Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or email CV as a word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Dublin
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 18.0 - 20.0 Per hourFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Nurse Intellectual Disabilities ID Staff Nurse OpportunityFull time & Part Time opportunities.An experienced provider of Residentia...
Full timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
The post holder, under the direction of the ADON, shares responsibility for coordinating clinical and program development with the ...
€ 18.0 - 21.0 Per hourFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Staff Nurse Jobs Nursing Home in North Dublin, Urgent! A lovely nursing home based in Dublin North has jobs for Staff Nurses - role...
€ 30000.0 - 50000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Clinical Nurse Manager ICU CNM1 job excellent hospital in Dublin Job Title: CNM 1Department:Intensive Care UnitReports to: Nurse Ma...