Health & Disability Assessor, Nurse, Physio, OT or Paramedic
Wells, Somerset, England
- £ 35000.0 - 37000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
Location: Wells, Somerset
Salary: £35,000 to £37,000 pa, Full and Part Time roles available.
Company: Independent Assessment Services
Clinical Staff groups:
- NMC Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
- HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (OT)
- HCPC Registered Paramedic
Government legislation requires the Individual to have at least 18 months post qualification work experience and possess a UK Driving Licence for roles outside London.
Why should you apply:
- Using your Clinical expertise in a new way whilst enjoying a great work-life balance with great benefits
- Growing your medical knowledge in a friendly team environment
- Knowledge gained will be applied to the decision of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) benefit
- A large investment is made in you as an employee, especially during the professional and excelling training academy you will complete, to become an accredited Disability Analyst
- Within the first 3 months you will earn over 140 hours of CPD, along with this professional development being crucial throughout to keep Clinicians at the top of their game!
- Conducting thorough and consultative functional assessments on behalf of people who are living with a long-term health condition and/or disability (currently remotely due to Covid-19).
- Following training, you will have the opportunity to cross train in complex cases, different processes for a PIP claim, or the potential to train in remote assessments and paper-based reviews.
- Ensuring that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
- Produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to help the Department for Work and Pensions to make an informed decision around an individual’s entitlement to the benefit
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
Merco have 16 years’ clinical staffing experience - we only work with specialist and experienced clinicians providing work across the health and social care sector. We have excellent permanent and locum opportunities for Doctors, Nurses and AHPs.
If you are interested in discovering more about this or any other permanent or locum roles, please apply to the role
This job was posted to Nurse assessor in Wells, Somerset, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000.0 - 37000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWells, Somerset, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Wells, Somerset Salary: £35,000 to £37,000 pa, Full and Part Time roles av...
£ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBlackpool, Lancashire, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Blackpool, Lancashire Salary: £32,000 to £34,000 pa, Full and Part Time ro...
£ 38000.0 - 40000.0 Per yearFull timeBankPortsmouth, Hampshire, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability AnalystLocation: Portsmouth, potential to be home based if preferable. Salary: £38,000 to £4...
£ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timeBankSouthend-on-Sea, Essex, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability AnalystLocation: SouthendSalary: £41,000 to £43,000Company: Independent Assessment ServicesC...
£ 32000.0 - 35000.0 Per yearFull timeBankPreston, Lancashire, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability AnalystLocation: PrestonSalary: £32,000 to £34,000Company: Independent Assessment ServicesCl...
£ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCarlisle, Cumbria, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Carlisle, Cumbria Salary: £32,000 to £34,000 pa, Full and Part Time roles ...
£ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timeBankTwickenham, Greater London, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability AnalystLocation: TwickenhamSalary: £41,000 to £43,000Company: Independent Assessment Service...
£ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSlough, Berkshire, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Slough, Berkshire Salary: £41,000 to £43,000 pa, Full and Part Time roles ...