Clinical Nurse Manager 3 - Cardiac & Allied Services
- € 60000.0 - 100000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Permanent, Contract, Bank
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2020
- 31 Dec 2020
Overall Purpose of Job
Will provide exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion are at the centre of all we do.
The post holder, under the direction of the ADON, shares responsibility for coordinating clinical and program development with the cardiac service, in conjunction with line leaders to ensure objectives, outcomes, and goals are achieved. The role is pivotal to the coordination and management of nursing and allied services. He/she is accountable for the effective delivery of competent, compassionate and efficient care for the patients. He/she will be responsible for assuring evidenced-based standards of care of Beacon Hospital patients are met as required by The Joint Commission International Accreditation Standards.
The selected candidate will provide critical input into the strategy, development and management of the cardiac services, working closely with ADON, Director of Nursing and the Commercial Director.
Cardiology inpatient unit – Level 3
Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory
Rapid Access Cardiology Clinic
MDT coordination for Cardiology
Maintains clear communications with the Manager’s in the various area throughout the cardiac services
Identifies appropriate internal controls for department; provides mechanisms to monitor and enforces compliance.
Performs related duties as required.
Adheres to internal controls established for departments.
· NMBI Registered General Nurse License in good standing
· Post graduate qualification in the relevant area
· Post graduate qualification-MSc/MBA in Management and Leadership is desirable
· At least 10 years post registration experience (relevant to the position) in an acute setting with a minimum of five (5) years progressive management experience
· Candidates must possess teaching abilities, leadership qualities, professional judgment, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, and a sense of professional development. Must demonstrate multi-tasking ability.
· The employee, must speak, read and write grammatically correct English.
Apply with CV for full and detailed job specification
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Intensive care nurse, Theatre nurse in Dublin
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 40000.0 - 50000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Nurse Anaesthesia excellent opportunity in top Dublin hospitalAnaesthetic Nurse Permanent Our client an excellent hospital in Dubli...
€ 35000.0 - 50000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Theatre NurseGeneral Theatre Dublin HospitalOur client an established Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit a General Theatre Nurse ...