Theatre Nurses, Dublin
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 10 Sep 2020
- 7 Mar 2021
In association with their client CPL Healthcare have an immediate requirement for theatre staff nurses in one of Ireland's leading maternity hospitals.
This is one of Europe's largest maternity hospitals, with major plans for new hospital development in the near future. The hospital mainly provides obstetric, gynaecology and neonatal services delivering over 9,000 babies a year. The hospital is recognised as a national referral centre for complicated pregnancies, premature babies and sick infants.
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Registered general nurse
- Ideally you will have relevant experience in a theatre setting but all applications will be treated on a case by case basis.
- Must hold full registration on the general division of the NMBI or be close to obtaining same.
- Adaptation is not available for Decision Letter holders.
- You must be eligible for and available for employment within a short period.
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 35000.0 - 45000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Theatre Nurse - Cardiothoracic Experience - Dublin City €35,000 - €45,000Fantastic opportunity to progress your career. The hospita...
€ 28768.0 - 45800.0 Per yearFull timePermanent...Sandyford, Dublin, Ireland
Staff Nurse Role Summary As a member of the front line Nursing team, the Staff Nurse in our clients top Dublin hospital will be req...
€ 28768.0 - 45800.0 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
The overall purpose of the role of Staff Nurse in the Cardiology and Acute Medical Ward is to provide professional nursing skills i...
€ 45000.0 - 65000.0 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin South, Dublin, Ireland
Our clients state-of-the-art private hospital is recruiting a Shift Leader for their Emergency department. The role would be that o...