Anaesthetics PACU Nurses Dublin North
- € 30000.0 - 50000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Sep 2020
- 6 Oct 2020
Staff Nurse Anaesthetics PACU Nurses
Our client an established Hospital in North Dublin wishes to recruit Anaesthetics PACU Nurses
* Be a Registered General Nurse and registered with the NMBI
* Theatre or Anaesthetic Course is desirable but not essential
* To have two years post registration acute hospital experience this is essential
* Orthopaedic experience an added advantage
* Must have excellent patient care to a high standard
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate for further details & full job spec Please Call Maria on mobile
Applyor email Apply
Ref: NUR 177221
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Dublin North
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 20.0 - 21.5 Per hourFull timePermanentDublin North, Dublin, Ireland
Staff Nurse Dementia Unit - nursing home Dublin NorthOur client, a highly respected Nursing Home based in South Dublin, is seeking ...
€ 30000.0 - 50000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin North, Dublin, Ireland
Scrub Nurse excellent opportunity with top hospital in Dublin Permanent Role - Excellent Roster€35,000 - €50,000This is a fantastic...
€ 29346.0 - 45701.0 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin 9, Dublin, Ireland
Our client Beaumont HSE University Hospital is still recruiting. Their aim is to deliver the highest quality of care to patients, e...