Community Nurses - Band 5
Swindon, Wiltshire, England
- £ 30.0 - 38.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
- Block bookings available for October
- Choice of driving shifts in the Swindon area or location based
- Band 6 work also available
Merco has all shift types available and advanced bookings to suit your current working pattern. Fully flexible locum work with fast approval and on-boarding process. You will be required to have the following skills for this role:
- Able to work alone with community experience
- Wound care experience
- Compression bandaging
- End of life/ palliative care and end of life medication administration
- Able to work autonomously visiting people at home
Please contact us straight away for more information.
This job was posted to Community nurse in Swindon, Wiltshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSlough, Berkshire, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Slough, Berkshire Salary: £41,000 to £43,000 pa, Full and Part Time roles ...
£ 35000.0 - 37000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Office Based Disability Assessor Location: Manchester Salary: £35,000 to £37,000 pa. Full and part-time...