Skype IV in Sept Cork University Hospital:Nursing
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Sep 2020
- 28 Feb 2021
In association with their client CPL Healthcare have an immediate requirement for registered staff nurses in Cork University Hospital.
Cork University Hospital (CUH) is the largest university teaching hospital (800 bed) in Ireland and is the only Level 1 Trauma centre in the country due to the presence of over 40 different medical and surgical specialties on the campus.
In 2016 CUH had 63,444 ED presentations, Applyout-patient attendances 45,493 inpatient discharges and 80,938 day cases.
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Degree qualified registered general nurse with at least a minimum of 3 years current acute hospital experience in a middle eastern country.
- Current experience must be relevant to the specialty for which you are applying and must be within a 200bed+ acute hospital (with JCI or equivalent accreditation).
- It is essential that you have full registration on the general division of the NMBI (valid decision fro July 2020) or be close to obtaining same.
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse, Ward nurse in Cork city
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 60000.0 - 75000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCork, Cork, Ireland
Director of Nursing excellent nursing home opportunity CorkA excellent Nursing Home is hiring a Director of Nursing for their Resid...