Deputy Home Manager
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 17.5 - 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Sep 2020
- 23 Sep 2020
TTM Healthcare are looking for a Deputy Nurse Manager to support a UK leading Residential and Nursing care service in Huddersfield that provide high-quality nurse-led care for service users typically in their elder years.
Working alongside the Home Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the service and ensure the home complies with CQC rules and regulations.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Qualified Deputy Manager who is looking for a new challenge with the opportunity to gain more qualifications and long-term progression routes.
• You will take the role of a Deputy Nurse Manager on duty and have responsibility for a team of nursing and care staff
• You will lead by example, delivering hands-on nursing care and providing strong leadership to your team
• You will have a person-centred ethos and be committed to enriching the lives of the individuals in your care
• Be efficient in managing a team of nursing and care staff
• You will be a registered nurse RMN / RGN / RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin
• Strong clinical background skills
• You'll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality
• Good Clinical background skills
• Access to NVQ level 5 in leadership
• Generous holiday allowance
• Paid enhanced DBS check
• Pension scheme
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
Please click apply to be considered and Megan from TTM Healthcare will call you to discuss.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.