Respite Nurse - Leitrim - Permanent
- € 31000.0 - 41000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Sep 2020
- 22 Sep 2020
Are you seeking a fulltime permanent job in Donegal or Leitrim? Do you have experience working in the area of Intellectual Disabilities?
TTM Healthcare are assisting our client with the recruitment of Staff Nurses for their Intellectual Disability Services. Our client has permanent contract vacancies in both Donegal and Leitrim and we are offering you the opportunity to apply!
Working with our client you will feel included and valued. You will be inspired by their cause and by the people you meet and work with. You will feel you are doing a lot more than just a job.
Our client is a not for profit organisation which provides essential services for children and adults with disabilities and their families. Our client also provides support to hundreds of older people to remain in their own homes living independently through our Home Support workers.
Interviews: Available on Request (preparation provided)
Purpose of the Role:
The Staff Nurse will operate in a team lead capacity to support the Services Manager in the delivery of a quality client focused respite service. They will have a role in the management and planning of the service, supporting clients with Intellectual disabilities in a person centred respite service and in
implementing and ensuring HIQA regulations.
Staff Nurse Responsibilities:
The Staff Nurse will be responsible for the management, care and support of service users, to ensure that the optimum standard of care is provided within the service and will provide clinical and professional leadership and development to the care work team.
Applicant Experience Criteria:
- Experience of working with individuals with Intellectual Disability.
- Experience in design and development of staff rotas to include both day evening and sleep in/waking night shifts
- Experience in maintaining a safe environment for service users at all times in line with organisational and legislative requirements.
- Experience in providing a high standard of nursing care and the maintenance of nursing records
- Experience in the development of relationships with stakeholders in the provision of health & social care services.
- Applicants must be registered with An Bord Altranais (Intellectual Disability Nursing or General Nursing)
- Applicants must hold a full drivers' licence
- Be available to work both day's/ night's and weekend duty.
- Competitive Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- Attractive annual leave allowance (ranges from 21-27 depending on division)
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
- Employee referral scheme
Applications are strictly confidential
Sarah Byrne Nursing Team- ApplyTMHealthcare
To apply, click apply NOW!
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.