Nursing vacancies, South Co Limerick
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 31 Aug 2020
- 28 Feb 2021
Our client provides care options for individual care needs and work in consultation with the residents to ensure that the right choices are being made. Services include Long Stay Care, Dementia and Alzheimer’s Focused Care, Respite care, Convalescent Care and End Of Life Care.
This is an 66 bed nursing home within easy access of Limerick city.
- A registered General Nurse on the Register of Nurses held by the NMBI
- Be able to comply with standard HIQA requirements in terms of post graduate experience, relevant to the role for which you are applying.
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- High standard of English required.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 65000.0 - 75000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLimerick, Limerick, Ireland
Director of Nursing excellent nursing home job opportunity in Limerick Director of NursingLimerickAn excellent Nursing Home in Lime...
€ 28768.0 - 45800.0 Per yearFull timePermanent...Croom, Limerick, Ireland
Qualified Staff Nurses required in Care of the Elderly! Great opportunity for Qualified Staff nurses to work flexible rosters in ou...
€ 70000.0 - 100000.0 Per yearFull timeContract...Newport, Limerick, Ireland
Our client has a fabulous DON opportunity for the right candidate. Recruiting a Director of Nursing for their 100+ bed Nursing home...