- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Aug 2020
- 24 Feb 2021
In partnership with its client Servisource has a vacancy for experienced Nurses in North Dublin.
Are you registered with An Bord Altranais with your NMBI Pin number? Have you experience working in a busy acute setting as a Nurse? If so please forward me your cv today!
Benefits of this nurse job in North Dublin
• Great Pay rates
• Opportunity to work with world leading expert training and mentoring
• Regular promotional opportunities
• The chance to progress and develop your career in an acute hospital setting
Job Requirements of the Nurse job in North Dublin
• Registered with An Bord Altranais with NMBI Pin number and living in Ireland
• 2 years + experience as a nurse in an acute setting
• A willingness to undertake new Garda Vetting and provide police clearance if required
• Full immunisations/vaccination history
• Knowledge and working practice of Code of Practice guidelines from An Bord Altranais
If you meet these requirements, please send an updated copy of your CV to Apply, quoting job order number JO Applyin the subject bar of your email.
At this time, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 60000.0 - 65000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Clinical Nurse Manager Cardiac excellent CNM 3 Cardiology role DublinClinical Nurse ManagerCardiac Care Unit Hospital Dublin Perman...
€ 40000.0 - 50000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Staff Nurse Anaesthetics - excellent Job - Don't delay Apply today Our client an excellent hospital in Dublin is hiring a Staff Nur...
€ 30000.0 - 50000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Scrub Nurse excellent opportunity with top hospital in Dublin Permanent Role - Excellent Roster€35,000 - €50,000This is a fantastic...