- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Aug 2020
- 24 Feb 2021
Full time permanent Psychiatric nursing job for a Psychiatric Hospital in South Dublin.
• Registered in the psychiatric division of the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland
• A min of 2 years, post qualification experience in an acute mental health setting
• Must have a Degree in Mental Health Nursing
• Opportunities for advancement and career development
• Flexible working arrangements
• Relocation packages for overseas nurses
• Premium for Night Duty, Sundays and Public Holidays
To apply for the psychiatric nursing job in South Dublin send a copy of your CV to Apply, quoting job reference number JO Applyin the subject bar of the email.
At this time, only suitable candidates will be contacted.