Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
Exeter, Devon, England
- £ 46.0 - 62.5 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 27 Aug 2020
- 24 Sep 2020
- Out Of Hours (OOH) locum work - immediate start
- Choice of working at any of the 8 clinics accross the region (regular rotas for each setting)
- Up to £46 per hour
- Flexible working and shift patterns
- Priority access to shifts and bookings in advance
- Great range of local accommodation through our hotel partners
What do you need?
- A minimum of 1 years’ Primary Care experience
- Recognised Advanced Level Nurse Qualification
- Independent Nurse Prescriber qualification with a minimum of 1 years’ experience
- The ability to see a wide range of patients presenting through the integrated Urgent Care Service and be able to diagnose, assess, treat, prescribe and refer as necessary.
- To be willing to travel (but live outside of) the Devon / Somerset area.
Merco – what to expect:
We are committed to being an inclusive employer with a diverse workforce. Merco is proud of its reputation for providing all clinicians with flexible shifts that are individually suited to your skills and experience. For 17 years Merco has encouraged applications from people from all backgrounds, cultures and experience to contribute to the diversity of our ‘family’. We have outstanding relationships with hospital trusts and clinical settings, ensuring you are in capable hands when choosing to work through us. Our registration process is quick and easy, and you will be introduced straight away to the consultant for this role. Please do give us a call to speak to us about work, we love a chat!
This job was posted to Nurse practitioner in Exeter, Devon, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 650.0 - 700.0 Per yearFull timeBankSwindon, Wiltshire, England
Change of scenery?- Work within the Emergency Department or Urgent Care Centre based at GWH Swindon- Last minute ‘breakglass’ rate ...
£ 3250.0 - 3500.0 Per weekPart timeContractLiddington, Swindon, Wiltshire, England
Change of scenery?Work within the Emergency Department or Urgent Care Centre based at GWH SwindonLast minute ‘breakglass’ rate shif...
£ 32000.0 - 32000.0 Per yearFull timeBankExeter, Devon, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability AnalystLocation: Exeter, DevonSalary: £32,000 - £40,680 OTE (On-Target Earnings)Company: Ind...
£ 38000.0 - 40000.0 Per yearFull timeContractNewport, Isle of Wight, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability AnalystLocation: Isle of WightSalary: £38,000 to £40,000Company: Independent Assessment Serv...