Respite and Residential Coordinator- Longford
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Aug 2020
- 17 Feb 2021
- A minimum ordinary Degree (QQI Level 7) in Nursing
- Have an appropriate Health/Social Care Management Qualification at a minimum of QQI Level 6
- Have the clinical, managerial, and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role.
- Have at least 5 years post qualification experience in a similar setting (preferably in the intellectual disability sector), at least 3 of which must be at a Management/ Supervisor level.
- Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development at the appropriate level with at least degree level attained in education.
- Full clean driver’s license and access to own Transport as post will require some travelling
Whats on offer
- Opportunity to work in a modern, inclusive and friendly environment.
- Continuous education and career pathway development.
- Pension and Sick Pay Scheme.
- Work/Life balance.
- Free on-site parking.
- Restaurant with subsidised meals.
- Employee Wellbeing.
- Private Health Care Scheme (voluntary participation).
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
To apply for this position please forward a Curriculum Vitae to Zoe Lawlor-