Community Nurse - RCN/RGN
- € 20.0 - 26.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 20 Aug 2020
- 20 Sep 2020
What would you say to flexible working hours out in the community?
If you are a Registered Children's Nurse or a Registered General Nurse with experience of complex paediatric cases then get in touch with us today to find out more.
You could be joining a team of specialist nurses in the care of children with complex care needs in the comfort of their home, supporting them and their families.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working hours both full-time and part-time
- Competitive salary and additional benefits
- Premium weekend and holiday pay rates
- 24/7 on-call clinical and administrative support from our management team
- Full Induction Training
- Orientation to home care
- Ongoing training and development opportunities/CEUs
- Continuous professional development
Some key requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year acute paediatric experience to care for our clients in their home.
- Ireland NMBI registration/pin no.
- Fluent in English
So if you're not afraid to build a relationship with a family that needs you then contact us today to find out more.