Assistant Director of Nursing
- € 55000.0 - 70000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Permanent, Contract
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 Aug 2020
- 31 Dec 2020
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Director of Nursing for a leading provider of care, in a well-established home for Older People. The aim is to provide the highest level of care in a safe, comfortable, and homely environment.
This role would suit an experienced nurse with leadership skills, an experienced CNM ready to take the next step, or an ADON who is looking for a change and new challenge.
• Nursing qualification and registration with NMBI 6 years Post Graduation Nursing experience.
• 3 years’ experience in a Managerial/Leadership role
• Experience in the Care of the Older Person.
• Knowledge of HIQA standards
• Good Computer Skills
• Have a post-registration management qualification
• Evidence of continuous professional development
Managerial/Leadership, Knowledge of HIQA standards, registration with NMBI
Further education opportunities, Competitive Salary
Apply with CV or call Maria on 087 922 2245
Ref: ADON Mooncoin