Senior Staff Nurse
- € 45000.0 - 65000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Permanent, Bank, Contract
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified
- 13 Aug 2020
- 31 Dec 2020
Looking for a new challenge!.. Interested in promoting and maintaining the highest attainable standard of nursing care!
Our client is seeking an experienced Staff nurse for their beautiful nursing home in Kilkenny
**Excellent rate of pay with Saturday, Sunday and Night premiums**
Duties and Responsibilities
· Supervise and delegate duties as necessary.
· Ensure that all residents are treated with dignity, privacy and respect and ensuring they are treated as individuals.
· Maintain professional standards in keeping with An Bord Altranais Code of Professional Conduct and have an understanding of all An Bord Altranais documents and their implications for nursing practice.
· Establish a personal and meaningful relationship with all residents, relatives and visitors, ensuring appropriate support and comfort is given at all times, especially to the bereaved.
· Ensure all Nursing Healthcare policies are known and adhered to by all staff.
· Maintain clear, concise and accurate records at all levels within the home.
· Ensures the agreed policies and procedures for the control, administration and custody of all drugs and medicines are adhered to.
· Participates in HIQA visits
· Ensure all admissions to the home are carried out correctly and all appropriate documentation completed.
· Liaise with health care professionals as necessary regarding the discharge of a resident to the community to ensure continuity of care.
Apply with CV by email or call Maria on 087 922 2245
Ref: SSN Kilkenny
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Kilkenny
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 19.0 - 22.0 Per hourFull timePermanentKilkenny, Kilkenny, Ireland
Staff Nurse Jobs excellent new build nursing home in KilkennyHeadhunt International is currently looking for a Staff Nurse to work ...