- € 20.0 - 23.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Permanent, Contract, Bank
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 4 Aug 2020
- 31 Dec 2020
Fabulous opportunity for an experienced Staff nurse in Sandymount.
Interested in promoting and maintaining the highest attainable standard of nursing care!
Our client has an excellent opportunity in their established nursing home in Sandymount.
**Excellent rate of pay with Saturday, Sunday and Night premiums**
Duties and Responsibilities
· Supervise and delegate duties as necessary.
· Ensure that all residents are treated with dignity, privacy and respect and ensuring they are treated as individuals.
· Maintain professional standards in keeping with An Bord Altranais Code of Professional Conduct and have an understanding of all An Bord Altranais documents and their implications for nursing practice.
· Establish a personal and meaningful relationship with all residents, relatives and visitors, ensuring appropriate support and comfort is given at all times, especially to the bereaved.
· Ensure all Nursing Healthcare policies are known and adhered to by all staff.
· Maintain clear, concise and accurate records at all levels within the home.
· Ensures the agreed policies and procedures for the control, administration and custody of all drugs and medicines are adhered to.
· Participates in HIQA visits
· Ensure all admissions to the home are carried out correctly and all appropriate documentation completed.
· Liaise with health care professionals as necessary regarding the discharge of a resident to the community to ensure continuity of care.
Apply with CV by email or call Maria on (01) 555 75 88
Ref: rgn Sandymount
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Sandymount
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
The post holder, under the direction of the ADON, shares responsibility for coordinating clinical and program development with the ...
€ 45000.0 - 65000.0 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin South, Dublin, Ireland
Our clients state-of-the-art private hospital is recruiting a Shift Leader for their Emergency department. The role would be that o...