Intellectual Disability Nurse Management Roles
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Jul 2020
- 24 Jan 2021
Our clients provides a range of community based residential, outreach and family support services to young people and adults with autism, intellectual and/or physical disability.
Interested candidates must be/have-
- Be registered with An Bord Altranais, RNID qualification essential with experience in the area of mental health, autism and complex healthcare needs
- Have 3 years’ experience in ID services and 1 years at management level
- Ability to work effectively with families and the wider MDT
- Have a detailed knowledge of the HIQA standards / regulations and Health Act 2007, and the role of the person in charge.
- Be a highly motivated individual with the ability to work on own initiative and the capacity to manage change
- Full drivers licence and access to own car