Band 6 Nurse Vacancies in Guernsey
St Peter Port, Guernsey, Crown Dependencies
- £ 30246 - 40974 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Jul 2020
- 24 Jan 2021
In partnership with Cpl Healthcare, our client are looking for nurses who are passionate about what they do and are keen to develop their careers to utilise knowledge and best practice principles to care for critically ill patients.
We are looking to fill a number of Band 6 nurse vacancies in Guernsey. Vacancies include-
- Senior Staff Nurse- Emergency Department
- Integrated Midwife- Community and Hospital
- Senior Staff Nurse- Neonatal
Why work in Guernsey:
- Salary of £30246 to £40974 (DOE)
- Capped Tax at 20%
- Excellent relocation package offered to help with flights & accommodation
- Excellent work/life balance: 40 Annual Leave Days Per Year
- Average Commute, 20 minutes
- Excellent Schools & Low Crime Rates
- Regular flights to London Gatwick take just 45 minutes
Our client offers a full relocation package, which includes interview and relocation travel, this is in addition to competitive pay, annual bonus and an additional bonus scheme of £3,000, payable after two and four years.
Furthermore, our client offer subsidised accommodation for those travelling to the Island alone and a 8-year licence for those wishing to bring a partner or family.
Terms and conditions apply to all bonuses, relocation package, accommodation, travel and housing licences.
All applicants must be currently registered with the NMC and be eligible to work in the UK.
For more information or to apply, please contact Zoe Lawlor: