Band 5 & 6 Mental Health Nurse- Guernsey
St Peter Port, Guernsey, Crown Dependencies
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 27 Jul 2020
- 24 Jan 2021
In partnership with Cpl Healthcare, our client are looking for nurses who are passionate about what they do and are keen to develop their careers to utilise knowledge and best practice principles to care for critically ill patients.
At Guernsey, there is an understanding of the need for a good work-life balance, and with stunning natural scenery, sweeping sandy beaches and a whole host of sport and leisure opportunities, the island is the perfect place to balance work & play!
Everything in Guernsey is just a short drive or even just a walk away, allowing more time to spend with friends and family. If you enjoy the great outdoors, there are few better places to be. Picturesque walking routes line the island’s coast offering breathtaking cliff views in the south, while the rural parishes are perfect for a casual country stroll.
More of a thrill seeker? Watersports are highly popular in Guernsey, so adventurous types can enjoy surfing, coasteering, kayaking and much more...!
We currently have opportunities available in-
Mental Health Nursing-
- Acute Adult Mental Health
- Community Pyschiatric Nursing
Why work in Guernsey:
- Capped Tax at 20%
- Excellent relocation package offered to help with flights & accommodation
- Excellent work/life balance: 40 Annual Leave Days Per Year
- Average Commute, 20 minutes
- Excellent Schools & Low Crime Rates
- Regular flights to London Gatwick take just 45 minutes
- NMC Registration (or applicable to obtain same)
- Authorisation to live and work in UK/EU
- Recent Relevant Experience
- Pay higher than UK/Northern Ireland
- Yearly Bonus
- Subsidized Accommodation
To further discuss roles, please send a copy of you CV to Zoe Lawlor via email or click "apply" to this advert