Mental Health Nurse
Wandsworth, London, Greater London, England
- £ 29000 - 31761 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Jul 2020
- 24 Aug 2020
My client is a leading provider of mental health services. They are currently recruiting Mental Health Nurses for their famous Hospital in SW London.
The Hospital provides acute, forensic and psychiatric intensive care to individuals who have suffered from rapid decline in mental health. My client focuses on stabilising patients so they can resume life at home or treatment at a less acute service.
The role here is very rewarding and you will get to see first hand the excellent contribution my client makes to mental health issues in the UK.
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave allowance
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contribution
- A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working and industry leading training
- Maternity leave
- 2 week’s paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in Wandsworth, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41000 - 43000 Per yearFull time...PermanentWatford, Hertfordshire, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability Analyst Location: Watford Salary: £41,000 to £43,000 Company: Independent Assessment Service...
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability Analyst Location: Preston Salary: £32,000 to £34,000 Company: Independent Assessment Service...