Theatre Nurse - Recovery
- £ 29000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 23 Jul 2020
- 13 Aug 2020
Are you a Registered Nurse or ODP looking to work for the UK's most recognised private hospital with a multimillion pound working environment and the chance to work with the most experienced of professionals to enhance your career further?
As a Theatre Recovery Nurse, you will Responsible for the total nursing care of individual patients within the recovery area and ensure recovery criteria is adhered to before discharging patients. In addition to this, you will also actively contribute to the maintenance of an environment that is conducive to the delivery and promotion of a high standard of patient care.
This is a full time role working 37.5hrs per week - working earlies and lates.
The attractive and competitive salary for this role is around £30,000 (with a 4% Shift enhancement) and will be dependent upon skills and experience.
Reward & recognition - We'll look after you with our contribution pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual salary review, 247.5hrs holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell and excellent career development; with clear career pathways and access to further education. We can also offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
Duties & Responsibilities as a Theatre Recovery Nurse:
• Prepare patients for clinical/ operative procedures, both in anaesthetics and surgery.
• Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the theatre suite, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues, to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of team objectives.
• Adhere to the procedures for the use of supplies, ordering requirements for the Department as directed by line manager
• Maintain the safe custody, handling of drugs in accordance with hospital policy.
• Participate in the reporting of incidents and comply with any ensuing investigations.
Skills & Experience as a Theatre Recovery Nurse:
• Registered Nurse or ODP
• Extensive experience in a similar role
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail please click apply or call Megan directly on Apply.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was posted to Nurse practitioner, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Role: Registered General Nurse, Functional Assessor, Health and Disability Assessments Location: Preston Starting Salary: £38,760 +...
£ 47 Per hourFull timeBankChippenham, Wiltshire, England
ENPs Required for Minor Injuries Temp Bookings in Wiltshire, to £47.50 per hourMerco Medical are the leading provider of Nurse and ...
£ 45 Per hourFull timeBankBath, Somerset, England
ANPs Required for UTC Temp Bookings in Bath, to £45.50 per hourMerco Medical are the leading provider of Nurse and Care Practitione...