Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 17 - 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 23 Jul 2020
- 13 Aug 2020
Are you a registered RMN, RGN or RNLD looking for a new role then I need to speak to you right away?
We have a great opportunity within a nurse-led residential service for adults with complex needs based in Birmingham. With 1 nurse to 10 service users you really will have time to care and bring nursing back to how it should be.
Position: Registered Nurse
Hours: 12, 24, 36, 42 and 48-hour contracts available
Shifts: 12 hr shifts, Permanent days and permanent nights available
Hourly Rate: 17.50 per hour
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with one of the leading providers of specialist nursing care in the UK. They provide full-time support to adults living with a range of complex needs such as but not limited to Parkinson's Disease, Huntington's Disease, complex dementia and injuries relating to the brain and spine. We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse who is dedicated and compassionate, with a thoughtful approach to nursing. Our partners mission is to make every day better for everyone they care for and work with.
The overall responsibility within this role include (but not limited to):
• You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting core values: maintaining independence and dignity to service users.
• You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
• You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to service users.
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
• Registered nurse RNLD/ RMN/ RGN and will have a valid NMC pin.
• You will have at least 6 - 12 months experience, with a passion to provide the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones.
• Have working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality
• Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable, but are not essential
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• 5.6 weeks holiday
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
• Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
If this sound like your next career move, then apply today by clicking on the link………………
Salary:up to £17.50 per hour
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.