General/Paediatric Nurses Macroom Cork
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 Jul 2020
- 18 Jan 2021
Qualified General/Paediatric Nurses Macroom
MyHomecare is currently recruiting for a nurse to work with a child in Macroom with complex needs in his own home. The Ideal candidate would have previous experience working one on one with children and would also be a reliable and caring person capable of working on their own initiative. The hours involved with this case would be two 8 Hour Night duty shifts per week.
My Homecare Jobs Benefits:
- Rates of pay= €25 mon-fri days, €28 mon-fri nights, Sat days €40.30, Sat nights €43.30, Sun days €45 Sun nights €50
- All mandatory courses are available to all our Registered Nurses as well as any other course required.
- Monthly rosters usually completed in advance.
- €100 offered towards annual INMO registration yearly
- €150 introduce a Nurse incentive offered to nurses.
- 1 Free Uniform for newly activated Nurses
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following;
- In date and current ABA pin.
- Previous experience working with Children
- Willingness to undergo any training required.
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
My Homecare Duties:
- Changing Peg Feed
- Skin Care
- Medication Administration
- Seizure management
All Nurses applying for Homecare Nurse Jobs in Cork will be treated with the strictest of confidence.