Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 25000.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 Aug 2020
- 13 Jan 2021
You will deliver high quality patient care in a dynamic and varied clinical environment. As an essential part of our client’s ward team, you will deliver high quality, clinically effective patient care. The client can offer a wide variety of cases which will broaden your skills and you will be working in modern hospitals with fantastic facilities.
You will need some post registration experience in a surgical ward environment and feel comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a team.
If you a Paediatric (RCN) with experience of working on medical or surgical wards we can find the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for RGN’s to work effectively in a team and is enthusiastic and assertive.
Key attributes –
• Being caring and compassionate
• Flexible and reliable
• Possess a strong desire to improve standards
• Keen to implement research-based practice from previous experience
Job Benefits –
• Rostered working hours
• Monthly Pay
• Refer a friend scheme
• Smooth and efficient onboarding process
• Demonstrate commitment to quality patient care through effective team working
• Adherence to the MNC code all times
• Ability to work as a member of a team or lone working
• Ability to demonstrate procedures and supervise unqualified staff, and work without direct supervision
• Nursing degree
• A Paediatric Immediate Life Support certificate (PILS) or equivalent is desirable
• Candidates must be RN Child or equivalent and hold a current registration with the NMC.
• 6 months previous NHS experience
• A valid UK / EU work permit
For more information please apply now to email@example.com