Nurse - RMN or RNLD
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- £ 35000 - 39000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Jul 2020
- 12 Aug 2020
My client is looking for a passionate Nurse, RMN or RNLD, to work within a highly regarded Hospital in Stafford. The stunning service provides a tranquil place for children and young adults, suffering from mental health conditions, to recuperate.
- To be an active participant in the multidisciplinary team, formulating care plans and utilising appropriate assessments.
- In conjunction with other health professionals, assess and manage risks identified through assessment of patients / residents.
- To regularly review risk factors and work in conjunction with other health professionals to modify care plans as appropriate.
- To act as the primary nurse for inpatient stay.
- To ensure that clinical practice is evidenced based and consistent with relevant NICE guidelines and the organisations policies and procedures.
- To undertake clinical supervision to further develop competence and clinical practice.
- To act as a mentor/preceptor to students/support workers as appropriate.
- To supervise junior staff in carrying out their care plans.
- To liaise effectively with all actively involved in the care process, including carers and relatives, aspiring to provide an effective, seamless and integrated service to patients / residents.
- To maintain and update relevant knowledge and skills, maintain a professional portfolio and participate in further training as appropriate, in order to enhance quality of care for patients / residents and carers.
- To comply with the Health and Safety Policies and Protocols to contribute to safe working practices.
- To protect vulnerable adults / children from internal/external factors and act as a Patient Advocate.
This job was posted to Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability Analyst Location: Preston Salary: £32,000 to £34,000 Company: Independent Assessment Service...
£ 38000 - 40000 Per yearFull time...PermanentNewport, Isle of Wight, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability Analyst Location: Home based Isle of Wight Salary: £38,000 to £40,000 Company: Independent A...