- € 30000 - 44800 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Aug 2020
- 4 Jan 2021
The Midland Regional Hospital Portlaoise (MRHP) provides acute-care hospital services including 24-hour Emergency Department service (ED) and a range of inpatient and outpatient general medical, surgical, obstetrics, gynaecology and paediatric services. It serves a population within the counties of Laois, Kildare, Carlow, Offaly and North Tipperary. MRHP is easily accessed as it is situated off the main national motorway and is located less than one hour from Dublin.
- Qualification in Midwifery or a Post Graduate Qualification in Midwifery.
- Eligible to Registered with the Midwifery Division of NMBI.
- 6 months experience is desirable but new graduates from EU Countries will be considered.
- EU candidates from non-english speaking countries will need to complete the IELTS / OET exam if they have not applied to the NMBI for their application pack before 1 April 2018.
- Salary from €30,009 – €46,501 per annum based on years of experience and additional pay for shift differentials
- Permanent, full-time contracts – 39 hours per week
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Accommodation assistance and support*
- Professional development and educational opportunities for Masters and Post-Graduate programmes*
- Full support with Irish Nursing Board Registration (NMBI)
- 100% FREE recruitment – no fees charged to nurses
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV to email@example.com
Interviews by Skype.